Download Our Guide
to Tax-Deferred Exchanges

Our guide to tax-deferred exchanges will provide you with more information regarding 1031 exchanges and DST investments, including examples of eligible property types, the potential benefits for each type of investment, and investment eligibility requirements.

Download DST 1031 Kit Template


Get a Free Consultation

Interested in learning more about a 1031 Exchange or Delaware Statutory Trust investment? Our team of experienced advisors is ready and willing to answer all your questions and guide you through the process of your exchange from start to finish.

Contact us today for a free consultation on how you can defer your capital gain taxes, diversify your portfolio, and help preserve your capital.



A 1031 Like-Kind Exchange allows an investor or business owner to sell an investment property and replace it with another property (passive or active ownership) of equal or greater value within
a time-frame of 180-days from the date of close using a qualified intermediary.

If all the criteria are met the investor can
defer taxes on up to 100% of capital gains created from the sale of the original property. Some form of 1031 Like-Kind exchanges has been around since 1921.



A Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) is a separate legal entity formed as a trust under Delaware law.

If properly structured, the DST will be classified as a grantor trust for federal income tax purposes and, as a result, the purchaser of a beneficial interest in the trust will acquire an undivided interest in the asset(s) held by the DST. DSTs may qualify for 1031 exchanges. 


Who Is Asset Strategy?


We are an independent Private Wealth advisory firm.  For over 30-years Asset Strategy has worked with clients and their tax and legal advisors to build strategies intended to help for them achieve their goals.
We help our clients in the following areas:

Tax Strategies

Retirement and Income Planning

• Risk Management& Insurance Planning

• Investment Planning

• Financial & Estate Planning
















(855) 676 - 1031